ECHO NEWSPAPER CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
When an individual or other legal entity (“the Customer”) requests Echo Newspaper (“Echo”) to place an advertisement in this Newspaper, they agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Echo, at its sole discretion, may decline to publish any advertisement requested by a Customer. If Echo decides not to publish a particular advertisement, there is no obligation on Echo to disclose the reasons for its decision, and Echo will not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned to the Customer as a result of the decision.
- Echo will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to a Customer as a result of delay or as a result of Echo failing to place a requested advertisement or publishing an advertisement containing an error or omission.
- Echo may, at its sole discretion, decide to refund a Customer a portion of the cost of the advertisement if it forms the view that the error was not attributable to the Customer and the Customer notifies Echo of the error or omission before 5.00pm on the day the advertisement first appears in the Newspaper.
- Complaints concerning the accuracy of any invoice must be notified to Echo within 30 days from the end of the month in which the advertisement was published, after which time the Customer forfeits any rights it may have had to challenge the invoices.
- The Customer warrants that publication of the requested advertisement/s will not contravene any laws, whether statutory, equitable or otherwise, and agrees to wholly indemnify Echo (and its employees and agents) against all expenses, loss and damage arising directly or indirectly from the publication of the advertisement/s.